As promised, here is the tutorial for the Petal Card Punch Tutorial.
1. Start with 5 punched Petals
2.Cut one petal or flap off each of 4 of the cut outs.
3. Glue one flap to the cut off edge and repeat making a long piece making sure to glue to the underside of each piece.
4. Cut the flaps off down one side of the piece so the edge becomes straight or flat.
5. Glue the fifth punched petal at the top of the piece as seen in the photo. Make sure the petal piece is glued to the underside of the long piece. This will be the bottom of your box.
6. Now start with the lower flap of the added piece, turn it inward to the flat edge and glue making the start of the cube.
7. Continue gluing and folding the flaps inward to make the cube box. Fold in the extra flap and glue.
8. Add your treat(Hershey kiss) and close 2 flaps in. Cut a small hole in each of the remaining flaps and add ribbon of your choosing, making a bow.
9.Finish decorating to your liking by adding a CS ribbon and stamped sentiment from the Cute by the Inch stamp set. Voila! Feel free to share this with your classes. Please don't sell this tutorial. If you can refer back to my blog please do so. Thanks for looking!