Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Welcome!

Often, change is a hard thing. Adjusting can be difficult. We become comfortable in our boxes. Although routine can be a good thing, it can be boring and I think that's why I like to change things up on a regular basis. Tom would go away fishing for the weekend and he never knew what he was coming home to. A new styled room, a new peice of furniture, a new garden, rearranged furniture. It was the change that made it exciting.


I'm always looking for change...new creativity, that something 'new', revitalizing the old or updating it. Learning a new technique or skill. Finding a better way... whether it be more efficient, more affordable or better looking.


I love to share what I know and I hope you can be inspired, find something 'new' to unleash your creativity and share as well.

No comments: