Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Holiday Mini is here

The Holiday Mini catalogue is here and hopefully all of you have received it via snail mail.  My wish list is way too long.  I just put an order in from the summer mini and the 2010-2011 catalogue and have blown the budget again!  However, classes will be stocked with the new colours in paper and ink.  I'm really excited about the new colours.  They are so rich looking and the various combinations are sooo yummy and elegant. 
I've been working on our new schedule for classes which will be starting Thursday September 9th and we'll indulge ourselves each Thursday til the spring with the exception of Christmas holidays.  And, if I'm lucky enough, maybe a vacation to the sunny south to an island or two sometime in the new year?  I've been surfing (the net) alot and have been inspired by so much talent out there.  I can't wait to share it all with you.  I wish I could do this all day, every day! 

Flower power is the buzz this fall and I plan to help you get inspired with new techniques and designs by introducing you to a different flower technique at least once a month.  From the very simple and plain to the large and elaborate.  Crafty classes, stamp-a-stacks, new product and much more. Looking forward to posting a few more pics of cards/scrapbook pages in the next couple days.

Cath

Oh ya...try out the bubbles game at the bottom.  It's so addictive!!!

No comments: