Friday, April 22, 2011

Marblize with shaving cream

WOW...talk about about beautiful technique!.  I am soooo impressed with the look of the shaving cream technique and wow does it smell good and feel good to play with.  Yes, a bit messy, but FUN FUN FUN.  Not a single card looks the same.  Similar but completely different.  The use of Whisper White as the background makes the colours POP!  After working with this technique I'd definitely recommend you try it.  To make a nice sea background or water background use a blue coloured paper to give the underwater effect even a more punch of pizazz!.



Cards aren't finished because the sentiment needs to be added.  When I make cards and don't have someone specific in mind that I will be giving it to, I often leave the sentiment off because inevitably, I would need a birthday and all I would have is anniversary or sympathy and then I'd have to start from scratch to make a card.  Completely premade cards are not the greatest when you need something at the last minute.
Here's a couple more.


 









Have fun experimenting!


No comments: